Has your daughter been mithering to have her ears pierced?
Well with the school holidays upon us, this is an ideal time to have them done. When you have a piercing done the jewellery cannot be removed during the healing period and even after healing the jewellery shouldn’t be removed for long periods of time. So the summer break makes it an ideal time to get your piercings done!
At the FAB Salon we use hygienic, sterile, 24 carat gold or silver plated surgical steel studs with a choice of designs.
What ear piercing do you offer?
We offer a variety of ear piercings so that you can achieve the look you want. To help you achieve your perfect piercing, here’s our definitive guide:
Single lobe piercing – This is a single piercing on one ear.
Pair lobe piercing – This is a single piercing on both ears.
Second lobe piercing – Love your first lobe piercing and you want another? Why not!
Our ear piercing is fast, gentle and few people feel any discomfort.
How old do I need to be to have my ear’s pierced?
If you are 16 years old and under you will need to bring a parent or legal guardian. All minors must be at least 8 years old and have the consent of their parent or legal guardian in order for us to pierce their ears. The parent or legal guardian must be physically present for the piercing.
Who will do my ear piercing?
We have select therapists who can administer ear piercing all with many years’ experience, they are Lindsey, Joanna and Faye.
What’s involved in ear piercing?
Our therapist will clean and mark your earlobe and give you time to check the position. Once you agree that it’s the perfect spot, the piercing itself is over in an instant. Afterwards the ear piercing our therapist will advise you on how to take care of your new piercing.
What do you advise in aftercare of ear piercing?
- cleanse the ear lobe at least twice a day without removing the earrings, by dabbing the front and back of the ear lobe with a cotton ball dipped in EAR CARE SOLUTION
- sterilise hands and rotate the earrings (like winding your watch) three times a day
- do not remove stud for four weeks
- after 4 to 6 weeks a post type stud (24ct gold or surgical stainless steel) should be worn
- do not wear wire type studs for at least 8 weeks
- consult your doctor if excessive redness, itching or soreness occurs
- after shampooing hair make sure all soap is rinsed around the lobe – avoid hairsprays and hair preparations
Contact the salon and speak to reception for further information 0161 627 1114